Can't reply with a 'quote'

bwt1953

Sorry guys, I accidently uploaded the header template for the mirror server on the main server it has <base href="http://www.testmy.net/"> tag in it that's needed for the mirror but is bad for the main server... this should be resolved now.

- Damon

As usual im the lucky one..  I DO get to use the quote now, but after every other post i get "server varification blah blah.."

When I try to reply to a post by using the quote button, I get an error message, "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again."

What's up?! :icon_pale:

I get that error sometimes too.. it's a problem with SMF and hopefull will be fixed in their next build.  What I do is when that happens I click back and then click the subject title of the post I want to quote... that reload the page then the quote will work just fine.