Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

If you love her, and you marry her , there will most likely be a catfight between her and "her"  :haha:

:haha: :haha: We were going to marry this summer but decided to wait due to financial instability - we are going to get more stable and do afterwards

storm take some advice from a old boy , if you know in your heart that you really love, dont let go , coz that love dont come along that often , and I know that for sure , but unfortunatlyfor me , :cry2:

the wife found out  :evil6:

I'm sorry Roco, my uncle did the same thing as well adn his wife of 23 years found out - but i've never cheated and won't start this time, she's the only girl i've ever had a good relationship with  :smile2:

:haha: :haha: We were going to marry this summer but decided to wait due to financial instability - we are going to get more stable and do afterwards

I'm sorry Roco, my uncle did the same thing as well adn his wife of 23 years found out - but i've never cheated and won't start this time, she's the only girl i've ever had a good relationship with  :smile2:

Thinking clearly  I see. I also think she may be reading your posts  :haha: :haha:  Just kidding

:lol: I didn't exactly cheat  :nocool:, I am just easily led  :wink2:

that was 15 years back and me and the ex. wife are still good friends ,

we have  meals out together every week or so , and have holidayed

together , and I have a lot of respect for her , I just guess I am not the marring kind of guy,

Storm I am puzzled by your remark "she's the only girl i've ever had a good relationship with "  , all of mine have great, some more so than others , bless them all , :grin2:

I am still friends with them all, I guess it must be down to my good looks and natural charm  :whaa::shock::2funny: 

I will when I can get the wife or neighbor to help me take it. My daughters are a bit young to understand just yet.

My MIA employee took it last time for me. I am actually getting impatient for it also. I really do not like posting without being totally involved, but I would have missed out on all of this fun so far.  :icon_jokercolor:

blah blah blah...yap yap yap  :2funny: jk

still waiting tommie...post ur mug...i know u have a pic cuz u posted before...even mudmanc4 post a couple

Yea, even that mudmanc4 guy posted his pic, ................ [loser]    :2funny: :2funny:

You can do it Tommie..you can do it  :!:

Hell , that was not one of our better pics, I just felt the need to satisfy the strange hunger of Tdawnaz  :wink2:

Yea, even that mudmanc4 guy posted his pic, ................ [loser]    :2funny: :2funny:

Where  :?: You mean the cousin IT one??

You can do it Tommie..you can do it  :!:

Hell , that was not one of our better pics, I just felt the need to satisfy the strange hunger of Tdawnaz  :wink2:

Soon enough.  :wink:

Where the hell is sexy CA3LE's ass at  :?:  :booty:

Where  :?: You mean the cousin IT one??

Soon enough.  :wink:

Where the hell is sexy CA3LE's ass at  :?:  :booty:

Yea , cousin it, you should see that clown after a sleepless night ..................whoooaa.

BTW .........................sexy ca3le???..................ok, you need some more tdawnaz................ :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: That was great ROTFLAO

That was how many days ago? .................hmmmm? :knuppel2:

Bet I get my real whole face up before you do. NAh nah nah nah nah.  :tongue2:

my closet (and I fixed the lock ~and he hole you broke through~)

So I guess you did not find the whole in the floor...oops, not another word.  :lipsrsealed: And it will do you no good to try and get it out of me even with whips and sex...

...well maybe.  :evil6: