Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

I bought them at the 5 and dime.  :knuppel2:

come on it was a compliment , besides you look so much like a local friend of mine it's insane, I gotta show you to him, he's gonna freak. I have to ask him if hell get on here and post his beak as well. The resemblance is uncanny.  :shock:

:2funny: hahaha resop...sometimes u crack me up...

but seriously tommie...i luv that shirt...where'd ya get it?

coknuck  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

My mother made them herself (sewing machine ). I have had them over 10 years. When she makes something it last a long time. She used to have to sew for 3 boys and 2 girls. So it had to be made right. I got 10 different ones. I love them.

How many can say that about their mothers?  :knuppel2: Thought not.  :wink:

So where is your ugly mug Reso  :?: And that cutie Einstein.

c'mon resop...post that pic again with u and and ur beautiful son...got a recent one too...i'm sure he's grown alot...how old is he now?

My mother made them herself (sewing machine ). I have had them over 10 years. When she makes something it last a long time. She used to have to sew for 3 boys and 2 girls. So it had to be made right. I got 10 different ones. I love them.

How many can say that about their mothers?  :knuppel2: Thought not.  :wink:

tommie...maybe we had the same mom...my mom sewed like that...all my maternity clothes...and my kids clothes...she even did the designer stuff like opi when they were hot in the 80's...i couldn't afford the designer prices but my kids didn't go with out cuz of her...she even paid $10 each, for the use of the different logos (there were three of them...i can only remember opi tho)...when she was young she'd cut a dress out one nite after work, sew it the next nite after work and wear it the next day...product of the depression, where u had to know how to sew or go nekkid

so yeh...i still luv that shirt...especially now...i'll bet u treat it like it's made of gold...huh?

Maybe not the same mom, but definately cut from the same stock.  :wink: Yeah, I treat them pretty well. The kids like picking through them whe we go out.

She also insists on making any baby blankets any one needs in the family, even my wifes family.  :wink2:  But never for strangers. The baby blankets are very soft. She picks all material she uses.  :smiley:

I finally got it to work for me.  :tongue2: (not telling what it took. and at the cost of another lense. )  :violent1:

So here are the 2 most beautiful girls in the whole Kansas City area. And lucky me in the middle.  :wink:

So for folks who posted words in here and no pick that would be

1) Reso  {come on Reso, put up another one of the boy and you.}

2) Aggr3 { no way for a mod to act shy}

3) AMC11890 {so take another one}

4) Blunted 2 Come on now pardner, with all those toys I know you have a camera and mirror.}  :grin2:

5) just-  { no way for a mod to act shy}

6) CA3LE {just post it cutie}  :wink2:

Thanks for posting, I got a big smile out of that!

oh, and if aggr3 posted a serious pic here, the women who fall upon him in drives, so you DON'T want that!

ty tdawn, you beautiful kitten you!

LoL me in my avatar? no..thats too good looking  :haha:

:2funny: I thought that was you in your avatar.  :haha:

So you won't be that cute then.  :wink:

I put my girls in there with me so I would look better.  :twisted:

i'll attach a pic but im waiting to post a real pic till tomorrow so i can have time to take one later. but anyways this is the closest pic to one of me that i have (it has me and my dog...except my head is cut off hahahaha)

well...she's a mix..i'll post what she is mix of tomorrow with my pic. cause i cant remember right now.. but as far as a pup...she's a little over a year. ...and spoiled as heck...so many toys, and wont eat but certain kinds of food, etc.... but she's pretty smart. all i got to teach her now is how to not bark at the neighbors dog  :haha:

Nice pic starship_troopers, much better than the helmet head I always see on here.  :wink2:

Now for the rest of you.

1) Einstein, tell your dad you want to be a ham again. {Reso}

2) Aggr3 { water said you are good for one }

3) AMC11890 { so come on }

4) Blunted 2 Come on now pardner, with all those toys I know you have a camera and mirror.} 

5) just-  { I know you have 30 seconds }

6) CA3LE { just post it, water wants to make another screen saver out of it }   :evil6:

Nice pic starship_troopers, much better than the helmet head I always see on here.  :wink2:

Now for the rest of you.

1) Einstein, tell your dad you want to be a ham again. {Reso}

2) Aggr3 { water said you are good for one }

3) AMC11890 { so come on }

4) Blunted 2 Come on now pardner, with all those toys I know you have a camera and mirror.} 

5) just-  { I know you have 30 seconds }

6) CA3LE { just post it, water wants to make another screen saver out of it }   :evil6:

yeah, common guys and gals post up ,

BTW  Tommie water told me aggr was good for more than one  :shock::wink2:

and please leave Ca3le out of this , he could wreck our plan  :wink2::evil2:

OK guys by unpopular request , I will post another pic, of not me, :lol: