PISS-OFF! - the official piss off thread

Yes you got it right -- Pissoff ! Don't like it ? Too bad ! How you like that huh ?

You think mods can't get warned or banned ? Your sickly and wrong, so here it is . Now piss off and have a shitty day bastage !

And don't start whining ' oh he tolded me to go piss up a rope ' -- your wrong , cause i just told you to go pound sand up yer tukkas !

First one to get a warning point wins , first one to get banned , well you get banned I can't help that, don't be a bitch and stop you whimpering.

What the rest are chikkenz ? This is an open invitation to say something stoopid , just look at what all the rest of the dingbats have posted ( below the initial post ) :evil6:

Question: if a thread is posted and there are no nerds there to hear it , does it really happen at all ?

Yup , lets see if we can piss him off nice and toasty !

Where the he77 is coknuck anyway. He's the king of giving crap. He could beat us both hands down.

BTW -- you the one who stolen that lollie huh, now I see, it all starts clearing up....

yes tommie you sure do...so shut that mouth before it gets shut for ya

muddy...stop yer whinning like a flippin lil girl...someone steal your lolly?

Yo roco  here, I got it bud, chill out , I know pasting from wiki is taxing on you brits ...........

Actually defined as a member of a despised social class, a commoner, a
member of the plebs of ancient Rome. Also low-born, undisinguished,
vulgar, and my personal favourite: vulgar-looking.
Other words with similar meaning: Scrut, Townie, Kappa-Slapper, Rude-Boi, Scum, Greb, Scav, &c.

I think I fit all of the description here wtf :tard:

Yo roco  here, I got it bud, chill out , I know pasting from wiki is taxing on you brits ...........

I think I fit all of the description here wtf :tard:

Pleb , Indeed , it's the "in word" over here , last used seriously in the Plebgate scandal  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273003/Plebgate-log-brought-Tory-chief-whip-fake-according-Police-Federation.html ,

before that it was in Common use to describe American tourists , although I only ever called them suckers , as it was cruel to insult them for their lack of intelligence ,education and total lack of moral turpitude ,

anyway done with this topic , it aint gentlemanly ,  and I have had my week in the sin bin in the past ,  

' it aint gentlemanly '  < this thread is not the place for sweet talk , you wanna smooch me I can't help you there , maybe we should start a gentleman's thread so we can all blow whispers in each others ears ?

Leave the thin skin outside? So go ahead , anyone can win , all you have to do is play :P

Pleb............ :o , as in  . :cheesy:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pleb

From the resurrection man ...UK  

BTW this topic isn't cricket old chap,

if you need to post insults Arsebook and Twatter is the place to be IMHO ,

Ha, Arsebook and Twatter - will check them out, now...BTW, my new sister in law is from Yately. I'm enjoying learning the British cut-downs from her. I was at a loss while she was trying to describe an American station wagon ::-)  What do you call them again???? And, waiting for the thread to be shutdown, not....

Enlighten me as to the trigger that ends a thread. Outside of archiving, closing or the entire interwebz shutting down.

Point taken and doubtful it will die, looks like a classic in the works. I guess I was leaning to slow down maybe.

So who you nominating to ban Roco? Do I know him well? :evil6:  Has he posted in this thread yet?

Ha, Arsebook and Twatter - will check them out, now...BTW, my new sister in law is from Yately. I'm enjoying learning the British cut-downs from her. I was at a loss while she was trying to describe an American station wagon : :smiley:  What do you call them again???? And, waiting for the thread to be shutdown, not....

Yateley ? in Hampshire , if so about 30 miles away , the station wagon , known as a Estate car in the UK , originaly would have been

wood trimed ,  " a Woodie ",  most UK insults are class bassed ,  Pleb, Prowl , Ponce. ect, and can be very regional ,

verbal insults are not used much in the UK  unless well hiden to the recipent , " verbal dueling "  hence my asking Mudmanc about

voting somebody a ban , I think he got the message ? , :tongue8:

• 2 years later...