15,000 members...what's your prediction?

tdawnaz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arizona time...this is where the site originates...so that would be arizona time (az mtn time) right now it's...11:43 pm...so go from there i guess

and when it gets here the actual 15,000th member is the 15,000th... that is the one where u hover ur mouse over their name and it says 15,000 is the one...NOT by the counter (which includes all the deleted members)...ur actual member number is the one that shows at the bottom left of ur browser window when u hover ur mouse over ur name...whew!!...just thought i'd clear that up before hand...

like i'm 33...vampireXxX is 10659...raptors892004 is 1517 and ur number can change if an account is removed...nuff said

arizona time...this is where the site originates...so that would be arizona time (az mtn time) right now it's...11:43 pm...so go from there i guess

and when it gets here the actual 15,000th member is the 15,000th... that is the one where u hover ur mouse over their name and it says 15,000 is the one...NOT by the counter (which includes all the deleted members)...ur actual member number is the one that shows at the bottom left of ur browser window when u hover ur mouse over ur name...whew!!...just thought i'd clear that up before hand...

like i'm 33...vampireXxX is 10659...raptors892004 is 1517 and ur number can change if an account is removed...nuff said

Hehe... So CA3LE's Member Number Two... I Wonder Who Member One Is =P

Check Here (http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1) :)

EDIT: I can't see anything now too, but I swear it was there before.. The join date was Dec10, 2002 or something like that but the user had 0 posts.. The Matrix deleted it :D

:- nothing there... I know I've looked in the past and I don't remember seeing anything :?

the date in CA3LE's profile is December 30, 2002...