testmy.net notifications...

tdawnaz

roco...why don't we just try ur hotmail addy in there...bounced msgs go to a black hole...

Yeah it's a clumsy option tho, and I dislike hotmail intensely ,

I am sure the Notifications are being sent to my email address ,

as I have proved that with my Radsl email and again into Hotmail ,

I guess I will have to convince my ISP it's their mail server problem ,

BTW, it has worked faultlesly for the past 2 years untill a month back ,

i'm sure they've just updated spam filters...and it's seeing the email from tmn as spam...they should have a way for the users to add email addys to a safe list...or a white list...but if u got msn messenger and signed in with ur hotmail sign in u'd be notified right away anytime u got a new email...or even a yahoo addy with yahoo messenger...

HEY NOW  !!!

leave my girl friend out of this... :tickedoff:

:shocked: no prob Aggr, just get her to dry out the notifications and send em on,  :smiley:,

i'm sure they've just updated spam filters...and it's seeing the email from tmn as spam...they should have a way for the users to add email addys to a safe list...or a white list...but if u got msn messenger and signed in with ur hotmail sign in u'd be notified right away anytime u got a new email...or even a yahoo addy with yahoo messenger...

thats my view Tdawnaz , I have emailed them back on that ,

I did notice Hotmail had put the notifications into it's spam box also ,

Okay, so you guys have been getting your notifications in the past 24-hours, since the new server has been live.. right?

This new server is running sweeeeet.  See, this is how the last server was supposed to be!  But nooooooo, my host had to put me in the crappy datacenter and give me a headache and make me have to re-order to get the site to run the way that our users have come to expect from testmy.net.  Having the server run the best that it's ever ran has taken a huge load off my back and has freed me up to finally work on some site updates that I've been wanting to start scripting for a long time.

Enjoy guys!  :-)

-Damon