Picture of your desktop #?

wingzero2309

Cholla,after you save as .jpg in paint go to Image Stretch/Skew and re size so it won't take up so much room. look at mine and tdwanaz. pictures I changed 100% in each box to 50% and this is what I got

I tried it the way you said but it left it a .bmp my paint won't convert it to .jpg but Ifranveiw does this easily so I did a smaller one.

hey...anyone???...I thought having a bunch of stuff on your desktop slowed your computer down...but it seems that most of you have a ton of stuff there...so what's the question you ask...the question is...does it slow it down or not?

hey...anyone???...I thought having a bunch of stuff on your desktop slowed your computer down...but it seems that most of you have a ton of stuff there...so what's the question you ask...the question is...does it slow it down or not?

adding RAM helps out  i have 760MB of Ram

adding RAM helps out i have 760MB of Ram

oh yeh well i have 1 million gigs of ram oh maybe it's 5 hundred sumpthin same thing anyway...whaddya say to that...hahaha oh and a cpu and and and a well sumpin else that starts with a c and one of those other thingamagigs oh and a printer...and a little box that it all fits in...well 'cept my printer...and the monitor...and the keyboard...okay so it doesn't all fit in the box...but there is stuff in there...

seriously i really do appreciate the info...i do need more ram i think...  :cool:;) is that what ur gettin me for my birthday?

oh yeh well i have 1 million gigs of ram oh maybe it's 5 hundred sumpthin same thing anyway...whaddya say to that...hahaha oh and a cpu and and and a well sumpin else that starts with a c and one of those other thingamagigs oh and a printer...and a little box that it all fits in...well 'cept my printer...and the monitor...and the keyboard...okay so it doesn't all fit in the box...but there is stuff in there...

seriously i really do appreciate the info...i do need more ram i think...  :cool:;) is that what ur gettin me for my birthday?

RAM for your b-day umm no you can get that its cheap anyways  :D

• 2 weeks later...

just changed my desktop earlier today...

it takes forever to upload anything tonight and i already got 2 errors trying...

edit.... lol, it took me an hour to successfully upload it :haha:

just changed my desktop earlier today...

it takes forever to upload anything tonight and i already got 2 errors trying...

well gosh wow did you take a look at the size of it...try resizing down to like 500 by xxx...it's just too huge

well gosh wow did you take a look at the size of it...try resizing down to like 500 by xxx...it's just too huge

i saw the size... i look at it every day ;)

when its small, you cant see the details :(