how many illegal programs are on you compuer

ninjageek

How may illegal programs are on your computer ??  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How may illegal programs are on your computer ??

• None every thing is legal
    • 1 to 3
    • 3 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • If I took all illegal software off my computer it would be a paper weight!!

Now this is gonna sound retarded. I do have a modified verson of xp. But I did change the key in it to my legit key I paid for. There are some people who have modified versons of xp out there that just smoke,  In time the same will be done with vista. Its almost funny. Most modified versons of xp have a vista look and feel to them.

I am willing to bet games would be the worst at people "using and playing" without paying for. Like someone else said. Most paid software programs have a free open source equal out there.

Ever since I got Photoshop 5.0 lite free with a Canon Camera everything on my machine is legal.

I think Photoshop is the most pirated program out there.

Mostly because Adobe would rather make 50 million dollars $600.00 at a time than to make 1 billion dollars $50.00 at a time.

I remember when I was with my cousin a month ago strolling somewhere in Manila.  I saw a lot of illegal copies of software sold in the streets.  I just don't remember where the place is.  I believe Windows Vista is sold for like a hundred pesos (that's  less than $2.50).  Isn't that cheap? Hehe...

I remember when I was with my cousin a month ago strolling somewhere in Manila.  I saw a lot of illegal copies of software sold in the streets.  I just don't remember where the place is.  I believe Windows Vista is sold for like a hundred pesos (that's  less than $2.50).  Isn't that cheap? Hehe...

:shock:

i dont pay for anything

so paper weight for sure.

couldnt even boot up with out it :)

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Ya know , open source really can be pretty good  :lol:

Lucky for me, All of my software is paid for by my school.

Vista, Photoshop, Office, Nero.. Hell they even paid for ISOMagic! All I do is send an IM to our IT Team and they place the order :) Couldnt be easier.. and I even have the reciepts and boxes, So I can sell them on!

Hurray for schools  :haha:

Photoshop --- I agree with the comment about being the most pirated software

Dreamweaver

Ftp Program

Lots of coffeeshop software

Nero --- Not sure

Ares -- is kinda of illigal in a way i guess

I use open source too

Songbird -- Love it just widh it had a burner thats where nero comes in

Open office

Firefox

Thunderbird

A few other random progs

i got a few things. I'm not going to go out and buy a 200 dollar program. Maybe if they lower the prices i would.

Hmmm JH2688

I guess you just answered your own question there ,

35% of applications are pirated (illegal) ,

and 80% of O/S 's are the same world wide,

Most win Xp Pro's  versions  i get  to work on are pirated ,  :evil2:

it just amazes me the folk that shout the loudest if their auto was stolen , are happy enough to pirate software ,

like programmers work for free , and they don't have a wife and kids to suport  and the company dosn't have to make a profit , in your dreams folks , just my view ,