testmy.net cant take criticism.:(((((

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! seems there was alot about this guy that i didn't know about...guess i should have researched further...he just sounded so in need of help and confused and sorry...i'm such a sucker for sweet talk. but actually knowing the mods and admins involved...i knew there had to be more to it...

I wish some one could email me to tell me why Ive been banned from this forum....

All i sent was a PM to user PhP stating that testmy.net gave false test results.

I live in Sweden and have broad band via bredbandsbolaget they claim to provide 10Mb/s upload and download connection.

So when i came on this site and tested my speed i was upset to get a result that i was only operating at

By the way... We take criticism just fine... why the hell do you think I have a section of the forum where you can make suggestions ( https://testmy.net/forum/b-4 )

And in this case criticism isn't even needed... VanBuren is on Bredband on a 10Mbps connection.. he pulls more than 9Mbps to testmy.net from Sweden.  My servers are optimized for over seas transmission ;-)  ~~~~~~~

Ok you got mossy teeth a fat ass and your mother dresses you funny. :D

hay this is to all users that have a problem with this site. I am going to tell you the same thing i tell people when they say "that they don't like something about the USA or a specific state in the USA" "you don't like, then get the f*** out"

I second that, if you dont like the US move to Russia. Of course fighting to end slavery is a whole lot diffrent story than what people complain about now.

Makes sense to me.... maybe you just don't comprehend well. Let me explain for you. My first point is if you don't like the United States of America move to Russia (Soviet Union, you know big ol country by Alaska). Second point, the things people complain about now days is nothing compared to slavery. Fighting to abolish slavery was a honest and great cause. Today people comlain about things in the US like "THE PRESIDENT SUCKS" well we elected him and things like that. If you still don't get it PM me and Ill illustrate it for you. :haha:

Yeah.    There 's alot of things people don't like about something but we learn to live with it. And if you can't take it then move out, don't make a big story out of it...

k...i'm gonna tell you how it its...sometimes we don't like things or situations (or people, places or things)...and in any given situation you have three choices... :P ...this is it according to ME :)

1. accept it the way that it is...and hush

or

2. change it...if you can

or

3. get rid of it (or away from it)

that's it...it's not just..."get out"...we always have more than one option...more than one choice...we're never limited to just one choice like "if you don't like it, get out"...

that's my lifes rule of thumb...you now have a choice...change it to suit yourself...accept it the way it is...or get rid of it and never think about it again :P see what i mean

edit...forgot i  had this answer for shug  :haha: ...

:haha: :haha: :haha: You mean he dresses himself like that? :shock: :shock:

yep shug...he sure does...pretty stylin'...huh?...ready for lunch?

Makes sense to me.... maybe you just don't comprehend well. Let me explain for you. My first point is if you don't like the United States of America move to Russia (Soviet Union, you know big ol country by Alaska). Second point, the things people complain about now days is nothing compared to slavery. Fighting to abolish slavery was a honest and great cause. Today people comlain about things in the US like "THE PRESIDENT SUCKS" well we elected him and things like that. If you still don't get it PM me and Ill illustrate it for you. :haha:

no need to be sarcastic shug - but what you said doesnt really make any sense, its not related to the overal discussion :)