This could be Shug at work

coknuck

That's a birthmark, I told you. :oops:

Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I thought the one that looks like Elton John was the birthmark, my bad....

Sorry for the mix up everyone. The tattoo is Elton John, the birthmark is Pee Wee Herman...

Didn't mean to missspeak Stank, that prolly embarrassed you. I would never do that!  :smitten:

k roco...hit me up...i was thinkin maybe he was sitting on the potty but then i decided that he probably doesn't have a potty in his cubicle...so yeh...i'm confused...or lost or something...maybe he was just sticking his pencil in his wanger...he seemed to be sticking it everywhere else  :2funny:  :uglystupid2:  :idiot2:

k roco...hit me up...i was thinkin maybe he was sitting on the potty but then i decided that he probably doesn't have a potty in his cubicle...so yeh...i'm confused...or lost or something...maybe he was just sticking his pencil in his wanger...he seemed to be sticking it everywhere else  :2funny:  :uglystupid2:  :idiot2:

Uh, OUCH :huh:

:2funny: you could be right on that, he looks the type of guy that could use  some  more lead in his pencil    :wink2:

Yeah it takes good people to take care of others.

I think I am a little too selfish for that; that is a personal fault I need to work on.

Some day my folks will need help and I hope I will be up to the job....

No cruelty intended Shug - you da' man!

Hi dn0, listen up to someone older than you , LOl nearly twice ,  :evil6:

you think you may have a fault in being too selfish at your age !

it's good to see your folks when you can and they will appreciate that , but you have your life to lead,no parent wants there child to live in their shadow , so lighten up , if and when the time comes you will cope , maybe it won't go that way, maybe it will be worse , and just maybe you will need help at that time,

these are all maybes , don't let it cloud your life now ,  Enjoy

just my random thoughts

Regards

Roco

P.S. you are right ,  No cruelty intended Shug - you da' man!

Thanks, Roco, I do sometimes worry about the future.

I will have to learn to take it all as it comes.

Well, just to add, my parents are just turning 60. My mother just when out and bought a Polaris ATV a couple months ago. Maybe I won't have to worry about taking care of her when she can't anymore after all, God love her. LOL

Thanks, Roco, I do sometimes worry about the future.

I will have to learn to take it all as it comes.

Well, just to add, my parents are just turning 60. My mother just when out and bought a Polaris ATV a couple months ago. Maybe I won't have to worry about taking care of her when she can't anymore after all, God love her. LOL

:grin2:, I had to Google the Polaris ATV , LOL, your mum sounds like my kinda girl , I am same age , and still ride a dirt bike whenever I can borrow one ,  and unlike Tommie I have no desire to go in my sleep ,well maybe in bed but not asleep  :wink2:

dn0, I think your folk have a good few years to go yet , so don't worry that never solves anything , and is kind of self destructive , and does nobody any good , a parents wish for their children , above all  is that  they are happy ,

wealth, position , posesions don't grantee that IMO

:lol: I just had a vision of Shugs , as big chief sitting bullS***t ,  wearing boxers ,

Yeah, I guess I will have to up the medication  :evil6: